Orbitris Respects and Protects YOUR Privacy because your privacy IS important
About Orbitris Orbitris (we) is an online marketplace, offering the opportunity to vendors and buyers to trade safely. At this time, the Orbitris official URLs are exclusively: www.orbitris.com and www.orbitris.ca.
Orbitris offers a full customer support all the year long, 7 days on 7, through the following contact page: https://www.orbitris.com/customer-care-center Please do not hesitate to contact us for any question or support. What personal data we collect and why we collect it Orbitris may collect some of your information for the following purposes only:
– geolocation: your IP may be collected to optimize your shopping experience on Orbitris according to your location. Your IP may also be collected for fraud prevention and fraud analysis by Orbitris specialists.
– Name, address, phone number, email address: for any transaction occurring on Orbitris website, Orbitris will collect your name, your billing address, your shipping address, your phone number, and your email address, through one of the Orbitris secured forms. That information is NOT shared with other commercial parties. The information is kept indefinitely by Orbitris, on the secured servers used by Orbitris, along with our other Orbitris sensitive data. You can ask anytime to delete that information collected on you, unless there was an issue not resolved with your order, or unless we judge your activities on Orbitris as/or potentially criminal or illegal or detrimental to the Orbitris commercial or operational integrity. If you have an account on Orbitris, you can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except you cannot change your username). Some Orbitris managers can also see and edit that information. We may send to your email address some Orbitris notifications, commercial news and promotions, but from Orbitris exclusively. In that case, you are free to unsubscribe with a single click through any promotional email you receive from Orbitris. – Financial and sensitive information: Orbitris does not collect any financial information such as: credit or debit card number, bank account number, etc. Every payment you make for an Orbitris order, is made through Stripe only. Orbitris may share the above information with law agencies, with private investigation services, with its partner Stripe, and with any fraud prevention department of any other third party, if:
- Orbitris NEVER shares or sells your information to third-parties outside the Orbitris platform and system.
- Orbitris collects ONLY your shipping information (including email address and phone number, for support).
- Orbitris NEVER asks you to provide your financial information (eg: credit card, bank account number, etc). Only StripeTM is authorized by Orbitris to do so, on the Orbitris checkout page.
- Orbitris NEVER uses your information to promote third-party content, except to compare the Orbitris products with other marketplace products.
- Access to your data by the Orbitris staff is very restricted. Orbitris Customer Care managers only have access to your shipping address, email address, phone number, and your order(s) details. Even then, any access to that basic information is closely monitored by Orbitris CyberSecurity and management.
- Apart Orbitris, only Canada Post and USPS, or your local carrier (or any other authorized carrier by Orbitris) and StripeTM may collect your address details, for evident reasons. * The Stripe name and logos are trademarks or service marks of Stripe, Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The data collected is managed by Google, like everytime you use Google or other website using Google Analytics. For more information about Google Analytics and partner websites like Orbitris, you can follow this link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en&gl=ca Embedded content from other websites At this time, Orbitris does not embed content from other websites, with the exception of the following:
- you committed a fraud or attempted to commit a fraud on Orbitris website or through Orbitris services OR if we judge your activity on Orbitris or through Orbitris services as suspicious;
- you committed or plan to commit an illegal or an immoral activity involving the Orbitris website or services or brand name;
- we believe that sharing that information may prevent a crime or an immoral activity to be committed.
Other rights you have over your data If you have an account on Orbitris, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. Where we send and store your data Orbitris uses Google Cloud Service to store your data, on Google Cloud servers. Google monitors the integrity of the infrastructure, while Orbitris monitors the integrity of data and accesses. Contact Orbitris You can contact Orbitris at any moment through our secured contact form: https://www.orbitris.com/customer-care-center
- External videos from Youtube.com
- Products from other marketplaces for price comparison
- Affiliate products from Orbitris approved partners
You have not viewed any product yet!